Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Augusta? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Augusta, Maine, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Augusta and neighboring cities like portland, westbrook, and biddeford
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Maine?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Augusta, ME
With so many different companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Augusta or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.