Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Augusta? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Augusta, Maine, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Augusta, ME
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Augusta.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.