Shopping for top-quality CBD in Augusta? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Augusta, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Augusta, GA
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Augusta or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.