Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Augusta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Augusta, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Augusta and other cities like candler-mcafee, albany, and snellville
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Augusta, GA
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Augusta.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.