Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Auburndale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Auburndale, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Auburndale and neighboring cities such as buenaventura-lakes, ruskin, and parkland
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Auburndale, FL
With so many different companies, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Auburndale or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.