Shopping for high-quality CBD in Auburn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Auburn, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Auburn and nearby cities like yakima, union-hill-novelty-hill, and kennewick
Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Auburn, WA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Auburn.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.