Shopping for high-quality CBD in Auburn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Auburn, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New York: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Auburn, NY
With such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Auburn or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.