Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Auburn Hills? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Auburn Hills, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Michigan: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Auburn Hills, MI
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Auburn Hills.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.