Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Auburn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Auburn, Alabama, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Auburn, AL
With such a vast number various products, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Auburn.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.