Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Atwater, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Atwater and other cities such as la-habra, santa-paula, and gilroy
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Atwater, CA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can be challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Atwater or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.