Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Atlantic City, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Atlantic City and other cities including garfield, lindenwold, and springfield
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD in Atlantic City, NJ
With such a vast amount different products, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should think about when buying CBD in Atlantic City or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.