Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Atlanta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Atlanta, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Atlanta and neighboring cities like college-park, sugar-hill, and cartersville
Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Atlanta, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Atlanta or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.