Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Athens, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Athens and other cities including north-druid-hills, peachtree-corners, and suwanee
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Athens, GA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are several things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Athens or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.