Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Athens? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Athens, Alabama, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Athens, AL
With so many different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Athens.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.