Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Astoria, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Astoria and neighboring cities like baldwin, richmond-hill, and lysander
CBD Regulations in New York: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Astoria, NY
With so many various options, it can become quite challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are several things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Astoria or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.