Looking for premium-quality CBD in Ashwaubenon? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Ashwaubenon and neighboring cities such as marshfield, green-bay, and kenosha
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Ashwaubenon, WI
With so many different companies to select from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Ashwaubenon.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.