Shopping for top-quality CBD in Ashland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ashland, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Ashland and neighboring cities such as keizer, salem, and hermiston
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Ashland, OR
With such a vast amount various options, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Ashland.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.