Shopping for premium CBD products in Ashland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashland, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Ashland and other cities including springboro, liberty, and akron
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ashland, OH
Because there are so many different products, it can be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Ashland.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.