Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Ashland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ashland, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ashland, OH
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ashland.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.