Shopping for premium CBD products in Ashland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashland, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Ashland, MA
With so many various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Ashland.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.