Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ashland, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Ashland and nearby cities such as newburg, okolona, and radcliff
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Ashland, KY
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ashland or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.