Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Ashland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashland, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Ashland, KY
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Ashland.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.