Shopping for premium CBD products in Ashland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashland, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ashland and neighboring cities like antelope, chino, and brawley
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Ashland, CA
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ashland.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.