Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Ashland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ashland, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Ashland, CA
With so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Ashland.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.