Shopping for high-quality CBD in Asheville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Asheville, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Asheville and neighboring cities including clayton, monroe, and sanford
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Asheville, NC
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can often become challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Asheville or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.