Looking for top-quality CBD products in Asheboro? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Asheboro, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Asheboro, NC
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Asheboro.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.