Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Ashburn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashburn, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Ashburn, VA
With so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Ashburn.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.