Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Ashburn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ashburn, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ashburn and neighboring cities such as cherry-hill, williamsburg, and blacksburg
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Ashburn, VA
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ashburn.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.