Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Asbury Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Asbury Park, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Asbury Park and neighboring cities including lodi, new-brunswick, and sayreville
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Asbury Park, NJ
With such a vast amount various products, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Asbury Park or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.