Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Arvin? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Arvin, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Arvin, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Arvin or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.