Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Arvada? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Arvada, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Arvada and neighboring cities including colorado-springs, wheat-ridge, and montrose
Colorado CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Arvada, CO
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should consider when buying CBD in Arvada or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.