Looking for full spectrum CBD in Artesia? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Artesia, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Artesia and nearby cities such as pico-rivera, brentwood, and paradise
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Artesia, CA
Because there are so many different options, it can often be difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one must consider when buying CBD in Artesia.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.