Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Arlington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Arlington, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Arlington and nearby cities like renton, white-center, and silverdale
CBD Regulations in Washington: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Arlington, WA
With such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Arlington or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.