Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Arlington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Arlington, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Arlington, VA
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can become difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Arlington.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.