Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Arlington Heights? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Arlington Heights, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Arlington Heights and neighboring cities including plainfield, dolton, and highland-park
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Arlington Heights, IL
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often become quite challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Arlington Heights or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.