Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Arlington Heights? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Arlington Heights, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Arlington Heights, IL
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Arlington Heights.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.