Looking for premium CBD products in Ardmore? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Oklahoma!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ardmore, Oklahoma, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Ardmore, OK
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Ardmore or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.