Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ardmore, Oklahoma, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Ardmore and other cities such as shawnee, ada, and altus
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ardmore, OK
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Ardmore.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.