Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Arbutus, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Arbutus and nearby cities such as severna-park, calverton, and randallstown
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Arbutus, MD
With so many various products, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Arbutus.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.