Looking for premium CBD products in Appleton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Appleton, Wisconsin, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Appleton, WI
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Appleton.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.