Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Appleton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Appleton, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Appleton and nearby cities including eau-claire, weston, and greenfield
CBD Regulations in Wisconsin: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Appleton, WI
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Appleton.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.