Looking for high-quality CBD products in Apple Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Apple Valley, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Apple Valley, CA
With so many different companies, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Apple Valley.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.