Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Apopka, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Apopka and nearby cities like pembroke-pines, plant-city, and cape-coral
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Apopka, FL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Apopka or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.