Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Antrim? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Antrim, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Antrim and nearby cities such as penn-hills, allison-park, and silver-spring
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Antrim, PA
With such a vast number various products, it can become challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when buying CBD in Antrim or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.