Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Anthem? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Anthem, Arizona, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Arizona CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Anthem, AZ
Because there are so many various options, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Anthem.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.