Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Antelope? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Antelope, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Antelope, CA
Because there are so many different products, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Antelope or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.