Looking for high-quality CBD in Ansonia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ansonia, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Ansonia and other cities such as new-london, berlin, and new-haven
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ansonia, CT
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often become quite difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Ansonia or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.