Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Ansonia? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ansonia, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Ansonia, CT
With so many various companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Ansonia.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.