Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Anniston? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Anniston, Alabama, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Alabama?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Anniston, AL
With so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when buying CBD in Anniston.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.