Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Annapolis? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Annapolis, Maryland, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Annapolis, MD
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Annapolis or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.