Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Ann Arbor? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ann Arbor, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Michigan CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Ann Arbor, MI
With such a vast number different brands, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Ann Arbor or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.