Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Ann Arbor? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ann Arbor, Michigan, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Ann Arbor and neighboring cities including gaines, commerce, and cutlerville
Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Ann Arbor, MI
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can become quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Ann Arbor or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.