Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Ankeny? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ankeny, Iowa, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Ankeny, IA
With such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Ankeny or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.