Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Andover? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Andover, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Andover, MN
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Andover.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.