Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Andover? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Andover, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Andover and neighboring cities including auburn, bridgewater, and gloucester
CBD Regulations in Massachusetts: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Andover, MA
With so many different products, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Andover.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.