Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Anderson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Anderson, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Anderson, SC
With such a vast amount various options, it can often become difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Anderson.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.