Shopping for high-grade CBD in Anderson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Anderson, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Anderson, OH
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Anderson or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.