Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Anchorage? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Alaska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Anchorage, Alaska, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Anchorage and nearby cities such as juneau, badger, and fairbanks
CBD Regulations in Alaska: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alaska?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alaska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Anchorage, AK
With so many different options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Anchorage or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.