Shopping for premium CBD in Anaheim? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Anaheim, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Anaheim, CA
With so many various brands, it can often be challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Anaheim.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.