Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Amsterdam? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Amsterdam, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Amsterdam and nearby cities like baychester, north-massapequa, and malta
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD in Amsterdam, NY
With so many various options to select from, it can be difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Amsterdam or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.