Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Ammon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Idaho!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ammon, Idaho, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Ammon and neighboring cities including idaho-falls, idaho-falls, and coeur-dalene
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Idaho?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ammon, ID
With such a vast amount different companies, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ammon.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.